Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Reolink PTZ Wireless Cam C2-Pro Setup In the Chicken pen on
- Installing a New Rebar Gate and a New PTZ Wireless Camera Arrives on a Sunny Day on
- Shopping and Cutting and Installing Fencing For the Chickens on
- Raining, House Work, Power Out and Generator Fixed on
- Slowest Checker Ever and I Get My Eyes Examined on
- Raining So It Was a Shopping Day For Me and Night Critter Pics
- Reolink PTZ Wireless Cam C2-Pro Setup In the Chicken pen
- Redoing the Gate Post and Doing Some Work on the Toyota’s Brakes
- Installing a New Rebar Gate and a New PTZ Wireless Camera Arrives on a Sunny Day
- Rain Today With Raspberry Pi and Chickens Graze in the Rain
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,153)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,064)
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (859)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (747)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (741)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (732)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (731)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (695)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (533)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (526)
A Sony AX33 4K, a video camera that takes stills too. What am I doing with that? I take pictures from my Kayak a lot. I found I was missing interesting shots, because my pic was being processed in my camera, before it would let me take another pic. Since I like to take what I call action stills, I bought this camera to take videos, that I could make stills out of, but, as a bonus, this camera also came with buttons to just take stills and that's what I mostly do, unless something is real interesting or too far away for my still zooms. My digilat zoom setting for video goes to two hundred x, and sometimes I need that, but usually, I only use the 10x lens zoom. Because this camera is HD and 4K, the quality has to be real good and it has a lot of stabilizers on it which really helps out a lot for taking pics on the water.
The other thing it has that is a must is a view finder and I had to buy Sony's top of the line cam to get it. This is a must for taking pics on the water, as you must hold the camera as still as posible and putting that eye piece to the eye forms a tripod with your arms that helps a lot. The eye piece is also a must as it works way better than a LED screen to see what you are taking a picture of in the daylight as the LED screens wash out easily in sunlight.
I also have another video camera, a Canon VIXIA G30. I use them both to mostly take stills. The Sony takes higher resolution stills than the G30. That was a bit of a disappointment as I bought the G30 to replace an older camera I dunked in the river, but then had to buy the Sony to get higher still picture resolution that the G30 was lacking.