Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Jenner Paddle, Winch Repair Didn’t Work and Pickling Some Wild Plums
- Playing in the Mud or Treasure Hunting and Paddling Around the Estuary
- Forest Fires Staying Away and Fire Prevention in the Yard
- Cabin Work Camped Near Boonville CA.
- Splitting Boards, Trip Planning With John and Gardening With the Chickens
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (3,777)
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (3,608)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (2,137)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,683)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,573)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,436)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (1,380)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,358)
- The Skull and the Huge Rock At Queen’s Canyon… Sunday March 4, 2018 Queen’s Canyon Kofa Arizona Kofa Wildlife… (1,105)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (1,021)
Tag Archives: snowy egret
Thursday February 4, 2016 Jenner CA. Steve showed up at my house this morning and we were supposed to do a shuttle from Monte Rio down to Jenner, but he changed his mind, so we went on down to Jenner … Continue reading
Tuesday January 26, 2016 Jenner CA. Overcast but nice It was overcast, but the wind was down as I drove into Jenner this morning and put my boat in the water. A sea lion was barking over by Penny Island … Continue reading