Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (430)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (341)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (319)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (299)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (206)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (206)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the Russian… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (193)
- Do Harbor Seals Eat Big fish? So, do they? When I first started watching for the… (184)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (177)
- Biologists, Berries and an Eagle Eating a Big Fish Thursday May 22, 2014 Jenner CA. These biologists where doing… (177)
Tag Archives: Russian River
Saturday June 17, 2017 Guerneville CA. I needed to check out the dam’s access I asked John Sundburg if the Vacation Beach dam would be filled up by Monday when we were supposed to go down the river from Guerneville’s … Continue reading
Friday March 17, 2017 Jenner CA. Some visiting and some paddling I got a late start today. Around one, I drove on down to Ray’s house and shot the bull with him and his wife for about an hour, then … Continue reading