Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (430)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (341)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (319)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (299)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (206)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (206)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the Russian… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (193)
- Do Harbor Seals Eat Big fish? So, do they? When I first started watching for the… (184)
- Biologists, Berries and an Eagle Eating a Big Fish Thursday May 22, 2014 Jenner CA. These biologists where doing… (177)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (177)
Tag Archives: Russian River mouth area
Monday June 5, 2017 Jenner CA. I was off to Jenner around noon today. There was to be some wind but I didn’t care. The wind wasn’t bad as I put my boat in the water. I had already decided … Continue reading
Wednesday April 26, 2017 Guerneville CA. Not windy but drizzly The weather guys said it was going to be a bit windy down at Jenner today, but not too bad, so I headed down that was. About half way there … Continue reading