Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (755)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (705)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (541)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (467)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (459)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (391)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (347)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (339)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (318)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (312)
Tag Archives: Russian River mouth area
Monday January 15, 2018 Jenner CA. Good time to get a yak in It looked like it was going to start a rainy cycle tonight so I thought I better get out for a yak while I can. I put … Continue reading
Wednesday November 22, 2017 Jenner CA. A nice fall day for a paddle I put in at Jenner this morning around 11:30. It was a bit overcast, but the sun was on it’s way and the wind was down too, … Continue reading