Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Went to Cazadero to Work on a Spring, But the Road Was Snot
- Helping Marty With His 1968 Chevy Van’s TBI Injector Kit Install
- Truck Work and an Evening Kayak at Jenner with a Sick Sea Lion
- A Dental Appointment and an Unplanned Paddle Below Monte Rio With the Steelhead Fishermen
- Corn, Corn, Corn, Eek?
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (755)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (705)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (541)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (467)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (459)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (391)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (347)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (339)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (318)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (312)
Tag Archives: Russian River dams
Saturday June 17, 2017 Guerneville CA. I needed to check out the dam’s access I asked John Sundburg if the Vacation Beach dam would be filled up by Monday when we were supposed to go down the river from Guerneville’s … Continue reading
Saturday September 27, 2014 Monte Rio CA. Since the river’s mouth is closed and it backs up the water clear to the Vacation Beach summer dam, which is above Monte Rio, I decided to kayak to the dam today from … Continue reading