Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (490)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (396)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (370)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (343)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (281)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (229)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the Russian… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (222)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (217)
- Do Harbor Seals Eat Big fish? So, do they? When I first started watching for the… (204)
- Biologists, Berries and an Eagle Eating a Big Fish Thursday May 22, 2014 Jenner CA. These biologists where doing… (202)
Tag Archives: russain river mouth
Monday September 11, 2017 Jenner CA. Low wind means good The wind was down as I pulled into Jenner this morning for a yak. I put the boat in the water and paddled across the river to Penny Island. I … Continue reading
Saturday January 14, 2017 Jenner CA. Sunny day paddling around Jenner I arrived at Jenner to sun and low wind so it looked like it was going to be a nice day. I put the boat in the water and … Continue reading