Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Redwood Limbs and Paint and Three More Panels Up
- Otters and a Bobcat, kayaking Jenner, CA.
- Harbor Seals and Sea Lions Dining on Salmon in Front of the Visitor Center in the Russian River Estuary
- Some Riding, Some Walking and Some Foggy Kayaking
- Finding a Way to Hike Up the Canyon at Muskrat Nest Beach
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (2,782)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (2,189)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (1,608)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,526)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,322)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,252)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,203)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (978)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (902)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (798)
Tag Archives: osprey bathing
Tuesday June 11, 2019 Jenner CA. Warm day to kayak I was off to kayak at Jenner this morning once I got it going which was around noon. The wind was down and the sun was out as I pulled … Continue reading