Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (120)
- Checking Out the Flooded River and Driving Through the Flood Thursday February 9, 2017 Guerneville CA. Luckily it didn’t rain… (109)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (94)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (94)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (92)
- Snow in Port Orford Oregon Sunday March 5, 2017 Port Orford Oregon A couple inches… (89)
- Fuel Oil Delivery, A Big Hole, No Work and the Cat Comes By Monday February 6, 2017 Guerneville CA. Good intensions gone bad… (85)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (84)
- Heavy Rains, a Quad Ride, Guerneville Overlook and Daffodils Tuesday February 7, 2017 Guerneville CA. Rained all night long… (78)
- Port Orford Trip North and Some Crabbing Wednesday March 1, 2017 Port Orford Oregon Traveling up 101… (76)
Tag Archives: Monte Rio Boat Ramp
Sunday March 19, 2017 Monte Rio CA. Might as well paddle Monte Rio I was going to do some more work around the yard today, but with more rain coming in this week, I thought I might spend my time … Continue reading
Wednesday March 8, 2017 Jenner CA. No rain here today It’s hard to beat the weather around here. Instead of wind and rain like I would have had up in Oregon, the sun was out and the wind was low … Continue reading