Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,084)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,035)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (728)
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (727)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (725)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (719)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (638)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (626)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (521)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (520)
Tag Archives: Kayaking Jenner
Wednesday June 21, 2017 Jenner CA. Time for a yak I was ready for a yak today, so once I got it going I headed down to Jenner. The wind looked like it was gusting pretty good driving down along … Continue reading
Thursday June 1, 2017 Jenner CA. Headed out to kayak today I decided to go kayaking at Jenner today. The wind was expected to be up a little, but not too bad. I put the boat in and paddled across … Continue reading