Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Water Springs and an Evening Kayak at Jenner
- I’m Headed for the Jarbidge River Access Point,………… But?
- Pelicans, Grebe, a Hawk, Other Birds and an Otter Paddling Around Jenner Today
- Momma Deer and Her Twins Swam the River From Penny Island to Safety
- Traveling South on the Continental Divide Trail Wyoming Day 8
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (433)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (344)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (321)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (303)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (207)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (206)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the Russian… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (195)
- Do Harbor Seals Eat Big fish? So, do they? When I first started watching for the… (185)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (178)
- Biologists, Berries and an Eagle Eating a Big Fish Thursday May 22, 2014 Jenner CA. These biologists where doing… (178)
Tag Archives: january 2017 Guerneville Flood Storms
Tuesday January 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Another rain storm comes in It was raining pretty good this morning as another storm is coming in, so I didn’t bother getting up too early as I was up late last night playing … Continue reading