Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (3,750)
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (3,606)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (2,136)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,675)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,569)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,433)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (1,371)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,353)
- The Skull and the Huge Rock At Queen’s Canyon… Sunday March 4, 2018 Queen’s Canyon Kofa Arizona Kofa Wildlife… (1,104)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (1,020)
Tag Archives: Guerneville CA. Ridge top view of Guerneville
Friday July 31, 2020 Guerneville CA. Some Shopping I was off to the feed store once I got it going to get some chicken feed at the Friendly Feed Store. I put on my mask and made quick work of … Continue reading
Monday July 2, 2018 Guerneville CA. Spring maintenance as in water I got it going and let the chicks out of the coop and into their runs. Then I sat around for a good while. Worm training chicks A bit … Continue reading