Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (3,455)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (3,061)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (2,112)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,612)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,435)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,379)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,281)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (1,167)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (959)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (816)
Tag Archives: Diamond A Desert
Saturday August 19, 2017 Jarbidge Nevada Area Headed to Twin Falls and then to the Jarbidge area The first part of my day was mostly freeway driving or at least fast roads. Since I’ve been on mostly back roads for … Continue reading
Saturday, Sunday July 15, 16, 2017 Diamond A Desert Nevada, Bear Paw Mountain Leaving Maggie’s Summit I awoke at my camp at the bottom of Maggie’s Summit yesterday and decided to push on to the Duck Valley Indian Reservation mostly … Continue reading