Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Unloading boards, Planting Seed, a Computer Scam and Dried Prunes
- Feeling Better and Checking Out the Pounding Big Ocean Waves
- Dermatologist Appointment, Shopping and the Leaf Spring Guys and Some Strawberries Too.
- A Ride, A Hike and Some Digging at the Spring
- Getting Out of My Last Camp Spot and Cruising Up 395
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (2,968)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (2,282)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (1,828)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,559)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,331)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,279)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,210)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (1,005)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (912)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (802)
Tag Archives: Diamond A Desert ranch
Monday July 17, 2017 Jarbidge Nevada Camped on Bear Paw Mountain I stayed for another day on Bear Paw Mountain, as it was about 75 degrees with a good breeze blowing, better than the ninety degrees down a little lower. … Continue reading