Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Hike Down to the Ocean Looking for Fishing Spots
- Turtles, Duckies and Bad Waddles Kayaking Monte Rio CA.
- Some shopping, Some Visiting and Some Computer Repairs
- Building a Fridge Box and Repairing the Power Washer and the Roof
- Checking Out the Opened River’s Mouth and a Hike Up the Poison Oak Alley Trail
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (2,723)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (2,166)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (1,551)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,517)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,318)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,245)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,199)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (970)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (899)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (797)
Tag Archives: chicks
Sunday July 7, 2019 Guerneville CA. Feeling lazy I was still feeling a bit lazy from my trip so I didn’t have too much planned for the day. However my brother Tom said he’d like a dirt plot fenced as … Continue reading
Sunday June 30, 2019 Guerneville CA. Load up My plan today among other things was to finish prepping the van for a little trip I’m going on tomorrow. I started to put stuff in right away and did so on … Continue reading