Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Hunting Part Of the Trip Is Off to Idaho But the Trip To Northeastern Nevada Is On So I Continue To Prep
- Marty and I Explore the Working Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg CA.
- Otters and Eagles and I’m the Only One On the Water Today
- Computers and Shopping Today
- First Day Back On the Water After the Last Rain Storm
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (1,421)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,258)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (1,209)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,183)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (908)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (889)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (801)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (759)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (668)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (557)
Tag Archives: Armstrong Woods Redwoods state Park hike
Tuesday April 30, 2019 Guerneville CA. Headed for the hermits I thought this would be a good day to go for a hike up in the hills to see if the hermit was home or not, or maybe gone? Not … Continue reading
Tuesday July 10, 2018 Guerneville CA. Tried to visit my hermit friend I had some plans today, but once I got it going they changed as I decided to go for a hike up through Armstrong State Park to visit … Continue reading