Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (120)
- Checking Out the Flooded River and Driving Through the Flood Thursday February 9, 2017 Guerneville CA. Luckily it didn’t rain… (109)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (94)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (94)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (92)
- Snow in Port Orford Oregon Sunday March 5, 2017 Port Orford Oregon A couple inches… (89)
- Fuel Oil Delivery, A Big Hole, No Work and the Cat Comes By Monday February 6, 2017 Guerneville CA. Good intensions gone bad… (85)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (84)
- Heavy Rains, a Quad Ride, Guerneville Overlook and Daffodils Tuesday February 7, 2017 Guerneville CA. Rained all night long… (78)
- Port Orford Trip North and Some Crabbing Wednesday March 1, 2017 Port Orford Oregon Traveling up 101… (76)
Tag Archives: 2017 rusian river flood
Thursday January 12, 2017 Guerneville CA. Making my way to Forestville avoiding flooded roads Today was a dentist day, I have to replace an old gold crown that I’ve had for a long time. All the dentist adjustments on it … Continue reading