Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (757)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (708)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (542)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to… Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (467)
- Cibola Lake and Back Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2013, Colorado River Exploring the Colorado River… (459)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (391)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (347)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (341)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (319)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (312)
Tag Archives: 1967 chevy van 350 engine conversion
Sunday July 31, 2016 Guerneville CA. V8 gets installed Today was the day. I had everything I could think of ready to go to install the new Chevy 350 engine in my 1967 van. I cleaned up the work area … Continue reading
Saturday July 30, 2016 Guerneville CA. Mechanicing day Yesterday the power went out and didn’t come back on until this morning so I didn’t get around to writing a blog. I picked up the exhaust manifolds yesterday and then came … Continue reading