Wednesday March 22, 2017 Guerneville CA.
Working on the garden enclosure
With the wind up and possible thunder showers I decided to stay home and get some more work done on my garden enclosure. I welded four of these rebar panels together for the enclosure roof. I still need to put some chicken wire on each piece, but that can wait for now.
Lift up sides or not
I changed my mind back and forth on what to do for the enclosure sides. First I was going to make them open up, then I decided not to. The best way to find out what would work best is to test it out, so I built a lift up side panel and tested it out.
Lift up sides won out
After the test I could see the advantages of the side panels lifting up. I don’t have enough rebar to make more so I’ll have to make another shopping run soon.
It threatened to rain on me once and even sprinkled a bit, but in the end the day was mostly dry so I was able to get some welding done.
The day cooled down
I finished that just before dark. I was sitting outside enjoying the day until the day started cooling down so I went on in and that was my day.