Sunday September 5, 2021 Guerneville CA.
Oil sender unit
I noticed the engine oil gauge was pegging it’s needle so I worked on that a bit banging on the sender unit a bit fixed that one.
And the electric fans weren’t coming on when the engine heated up so I tracked that down to a switch I miss-wired so I fixed that and it works fine now.
Final timing settings
I also adjusted the timing to it’s final setting so that was done.
The rat nest
Fan shroud stiffened up
I was able to get most of the stuff done but still have a little more to do such as putting the driver’s seat back in and then I need to check all the fluids and grease it up and it should be ready to go. It needs it’s propane tank filled up so that will be it’s first test drive.