Tuesday September 24, 2019 Guerneville CA.
One of the first things I do once I get it going is check to be sure the chickens have everything they need and no one is having a problem like stuck in a fence or something.
Working on the bulkhead repair
After that I started work on the bulk head repair. I needed this little pipe welded onto the piece of channel so I brought it over to the welder as I hadn’t fired the one in the bulk head work area up yet and wasn’t sure it would work.
I checked out the welder in the work area as it hasn’t been used in a long time. I found the on off switch was breaking up. I was able to get it to the on position and can turn it on and off with the circuit breaker as I wasn’t into fixing the main switch and wanted to get some work done.
The welder worked and I got the metal pieces all welded up witch took me most of the day. I installed posts for the fence I need to install there too and now the new bulkhead is mostly ready for the new fence but I have more stuff to do on it first.
Fence posts up
As you can see I still have a lot of work to do to finish off this project but it’s coming along.
Nice day working in the yard and getting stuff done.