Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (433)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (344)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (321)
- Headed to Gold Lake to Camp for a Few Days and On to Pyramid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, October 9, 10, 11, 12, 2016… (303)
- Jeeping to Big Eye Gold Mine Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013, Quartzsite, AZ. Big Eye gold mine… (207)
- Seagulls are Eating Crab in the Russian River Estuary Wednesday November 13, 2013 Jenner CA. Some Fog on and… (206)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the Russian… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (195)
- Do Harbor Seals Eat Big fish? So, do they? When I first started watching for the… (185)
- Biologists, Berries and an Eagle Eating a Big Fish Thursday May 22, 2014 Jenner CA. These biologists where doing… (178)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (178)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tuesday August 22, 2017 Agness, Oregon On towards the ocean I broke camp this morning and got back on highway 140 west to Lakeview. This was the road I took back to the main road from camp. Lakeview Oregon … Continue reading
Monday August 21, 2017 Highway 140 Oregon Traveling West I broke camp early this morning and was on the road to Winnemucca around 8:30. I wasn’t sure when the eclipse was today, but I hoped to be north of Winnemucca … Continue reading