Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- Making the Engine Fan Shroud for the 1967 Van v8 Engine Conversion
- Researching My Corn Problem and Making Some Bread Dough
- The Chickens and I Work At Cleaning Up the Yard and a Grow Pen Too
- A Day of Kayaking on the Russian River, CA.
- Pretty Tired Out Today, But I Fixed, Mowed Weeds and Chased Some Deer
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (2,784)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (2,192)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (1,610)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,527)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,322)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,252)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,203)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (978)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (903)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (798)
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Saturday April 29, 2017 Guerneville CA. Final day prepping for my trip I had a few things to do to prep the van today. I needed to clean up my boat a bit so I got the soap and water … Continue reading
Friday April 28, 2017 Guerneville CA. Not ready for surgery yet Today was a day to prep the van for a trip I’m doing shortly and I needed to get my brother’s golf cart repaired if I could. But once … Continue reading