Header PicturesThere are over a hundred pictures that are served up randomly every time you visit or change pages. They are of earlier pictures of interest and also some just to remind me of things.
Search This Blog
My You Tube ChannelMy YouTube Channel is listed under Blog Roll down below this.
- A Day at the Cabin in Boonville, CA.
- Rained On and Stuck On a Big Rock Paddling Around the Russian River Estuary
- A Yak At Jenner With the Pelicans and I Alter the Easy Constructed Chicken Feeder
- Russian River Mouth is Opened Up and I Putter Around the Rest of the Day
- Christmas and a Nice Day Paddling Around Jenner Enjoying the Day
- E-Z-Go Golf Cart Beeper and Picking Up Pruning Brush Friday February 10, 2017 Guerneville CA. Fixing the e-z-go golf… (2,983)
- I’ll Show You How to Install a Sanitary Spring… Saturday May 14, 2016 Cazadaro CA. Tapping a spring for… (2,290)
- 1967 Chevy Van V8 350 Engine Conversion Wiring Saturday August 20, 2016 Guerneville CA. Engine wiring hooked up… (1,844)
- Steelhead Fishing On the Russian River, CA. Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013, Monte Rio, CA. Kayaking Monte Rio… (1,564)
- One Way Snakes Catch and Eat Fish Monday, Dec. 3, 2012, Jenner, CA. These snakes sure seem… (1,331)
- Removing the Chevy Six 250 Engine From the 1967 Van Saturday July 9, 2016 Guerneville CA. This engine has a… (1,280)
- White Pelicans and Naked Ladies Kayaking in the… Wednesday August 13, 2014 Jenner CA. Naked ladies in the… (1,212)
- Van’s Chevy 350 Engine Rough Idle Problem… Saturday May 20, 2017 Troy Oregon Working on the rough… (1,005)
- Time for an Adventure to Jarbidge, NV. Preparation time, getting ready to go. First thing I did… (912)
- Fish Eating Birds Feed in the Russian River Estuary Monday July 7, 2014 Jenner CA. Lots of bird action… (802)
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Friday January 31, 2014 Monte Rio CA. Note: I’m having some posting problems posting the day after this one. working on the problem. Let’s take a look at the river’s mouth now Yesterday I left at 4;30pM with the river’s … Continue reading
Thursday January 30, 2014 Jenner CA. This was the day the Sonoma County Water Agency was going to open up the sand at the river’s mouth, which let’s the backed up water out of the river and let’s the big … Continue reading